How does Snowfall work?
Magic has been created in super bright computer-controlled LED lights. These lights are in a protective durable plastic tube which, recreate the movement of falling snow in a peaceful yet more exciting manner, all year long.
Imagine the touch of falling snow on pavements and along trees. A scene that would immediately immerse anybody in a fairy-tale atmosphere.
Its Snowing in Barcelona!
Meteor Lite drops dazzle the eyes as lights fall from top to bottom. Use them in 6 drop curtains or daisey-chain them together as needed. This product is great hanging from deciduous trees or as an overhead on cables.
Imagine the touch of falling snow on pavements and along trees. A scene that would immediately immerse anybody in a fairy-tale atmosphere. Our Meteor Lights come in the following patterns:
- Lightning – the classic drop like the Snowfall Lights
- Shimmer – the lights raise and dim
- Starfield – the lights blink up and down
- Chaser – the lights twinkle and spiral down
- Stacker – the lights drop, build up and repeat
Meteor Lites at Night
Snowing in the Mall!